In part 1 of the 2010 season we reviewed the offensive point of view of the season, however that was not the entire year. Now we will review the pitching aspect of 2010. So, let’s get started…
- When you label a 2010 player as “god send” or “surprise” the absolute first thing that comes to mind is RA Dickey. He was arguably the only reason why the Mets finished near .500.
- The overall rotation was great no one stable starter was terrible this year.
- Takahashi, Feliciano, Dessens, and Parnell all had terrific years so far.
- Ollie Perez, Ollie Perez, Ollie Perez, Ollie Perez, Ollie Perez…have I made my point? The Mets had only a 24 man roster basically this year.
- K-Rod was bad this year having an up and down season that basically had a terrible ending to his Met career.
- Anybody remember John Maine this year? Yes, he was a Met. His velocity sucks and he is the least durable Met on the roster.
Pitching Grade for the Year: B+
Click Here to read Part 1